Healing Music, Inc.
Yes, Jaime, I would like to help support one of the following projects with my tax-deductible contribution:
- Missionary concerts around the world that focus on evangelism using music to bring people to Jesus Christ
- Sponsor needy and orphan children in India, Myanmar, Bangladesh and Nepal so they can have hope, salvation, and a future
- Music scholarships to worthy students
- Establish a music academy in the Chattanooga area that will offer free or reduced music lessons to serious, gifted and worthy young musicians
- Travel to communist countries where a music can reach those that might not otherwise be interested or able to learn about Jesus and God’s promise of salvation
- Continue the work in CUBA where, since 2,000, Jaime has helped raise funds to purchase Bibles, sponsor lay pastors, establish home churches, and our newly founded Music School is reaching children and their families
- The Zan Young School of Music and Hope, a program to give underprivileged children in Chattanooga violins, violin lessons, and share Jesus with them.
To donate to one of these ministries, click the button below: