Healing Music, Inc.
Yes, Jaime, I would like to help support one of the following projects with my tax-deductible contribution:
- Missionary concerts around the world that focus on evangelism
- Sponsor needy and orphan children in India so they can have hope, salvation, and a future
- Music scholarships to worthy students
- Establish a music academy in the Chattanooga area that will offer free or reduced music lessons to serious, gifted and worthy young musicians
- Travel to communist countries where a focus on musical evangelism will help reach those that might not otherwise be able to learn about God’s promise of salvation
- Continue the work in CUBA where, for the past 14 years, Jaime has helped raise funds to purchase Bibles, sponsor lay pastors, and establish home churches
- Hope through Music, a program to give underprivileged children in Chattanooga violins, violin lessons, and share Jesus with them.
To donate to one of these ministries, click the button below: