Jaime Jorge! His forceful, expressive mastery of the violin has delighted audiences around the globe. Jaime has dedicated his talents to sharing the love of God through sacred and classical concerts and special appearances the world over.
From High School auditoriums to magnificent cathedrals, from simple church programs to Carnegie Hall, Jaime’s music can inspire, uplift, and bring peace. For over two decades, through 15 albums and more than 2,500 concerts in North and South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia, Jaime’s music has touched the lives of millions. It can touch yours too.
ABOUT JAIME JORGE
Born in Cuba in 1970, Jaime began violin studies at age five. When he was ten, Jaime’s family immigrated to the United States and he began lessons with the eminent violinist Cyrus Forough, a student of the great David Oistrakh.
Jaime’s mom wanted him to be a violinist, but he dreamed of becoming a missionary doctor. When he entered college in 1988, he began to take all the pre-med courses, in order to prepare to go to Medical School. In 1992, Jaime was accepted into the University Of Illinois Medical School, but into his second year of Medical School, Jaime felt the Lord’s call to leave medical school for a life of service dedicated to music ministry. The rest, is history in the making, for God’s honor and glory.
- Parables TV, our newest partner, shares our passion for great films with Christian values and messages that can inspire and change lives. We our proud to announce our channel on their network coming soon – stay tuned!
- John Stoddart is an amazingly gifted artist. He’s a pianist, vocalist, arranger, songwriter, producer and conductor. For more information on his incredible albums and life, visit his website
- Morning Song. Morning Song is an inspirational Christian record label representing the music ministry of eight artists
- Gardner-Webb University. This Christian university has been a leader in Christian higher education for nearly 100 years. Jaime joined the faculty at Gardner-Webb in August of 1999. Jaime is an adjunct professor of music in the Fine Arts Division.
- Concertmaster, Milwaukee Youth Symphony III, Milwaukee, Wisconsin – 1981-1983
- Asst. Concertmaster, Classical Symphony Orchestra, Chicago, Illinois – 1985
- Asst. Principal, Roosevelt University Orchestra, Chicago, Illinois – 1986 to 1988
- Concert Soloist, New England Youth Ensemble, U.S./Canadian Tour – 1988
- Guest Performer, Carnegie Hall, New England Youth Ensemble – 1989
- Invitational Performances before the Governor and First Lady of Puerto Rico – 1989, 1990, 1991
- Invitational Performances for United States Government officials of the International Monetary Fund – 1991
- Guest Soloist, House of Writers cultural program, Moscow, Russia – 1993
- Guest Soloist, Youth to Youth Conference, Riga, Republic of Latvia – 1993
- Concert Tour, Solo performances in major cities, Australia – 1994, 2003, 2004
- Guest Soloist, General Conference Session, Utrecht, The Netherlands – 1995
- Honor Performance before the Governor of Arkansas – 1997
- Concert Tour, Solo performances in eight major cities, Brazil – 1997, 1998
- Honor Performance before David Kilgour, Secretary of State of Canada – 2001
- Gardner-Webb University, adjunct professor of music – 1999-2003
- Guest Performer, National Religious Broadcasters Convention – 2001, 2005
- Concert Tour: 44 concerts across Australia and New Zealand, September-October, 20075
- Concert Tour: Solo performances in Romania, Austria, Czech Republic and Ukraine as part of a Missionary Concert Tour with the Baptist Missionary Association of America, June, 2007
- Concert Tour: Solo performances in Zhytomir, Kiev, Poltava, Kharkov, Donetsk, Mariupal, Zaporozhye, Dnepropetrovsk, Cherkassy as part of a Missionary Concert Tour with the Baptist Missionary Association of America, August, 2009
- Following graduation from Loyola University of Chicago, Jaime was accepted into the University Of Illinois Medical School. But Jaime chose to leave medical school for a life of service dedicated to his music ministry.