Having any kind of a career/ministry in music is much more difficult now than it was 10, 20, or 30 years ago. Seemingly against the odds, I have been blessed with a successful, if not thriving, music ministry and business. But to be successful at/in ministry means having more than talent and a calling from God. It means developing entrepreneurial skills to make your ministry calling viable, meaningful and profitable (there’s nothing wrong with being successful and profitable, and if you aren’t, the ministry will most likely fail).
In this seminar, I go through all of the steps needed in order to start, launch, sustain and grow a successful music ministry. Whether you want to do it part-time or full-time, I share with you much of what I know and have learned over the course of nearly 35 years and over 3,000 concerts, as well as teach you how to adapt to the changing times, technology, etc. Nobody out there has put together a more comprehensive and complete seminar!
(This Seminar will be available soon!)
Have you thought about starting your own music ministry but aren’t ready to take the comprehensive seminar yet? No problem! This live seminar offers a condensed overview, With the ability to interact with the rest of the attendees and ask me questions afterwards. Then, if you are serious about starting a music ministry, you can take the full seminar at your convenience.
(The first online seminar will take place July 9.)
We offer one-on-one consulting covering a myriad of topics:
- Getting over stage fright
- Putting together a concert song list; how to do it, and why is it important to put it together in a certain way
- Preparing the spoken part of your presentation between the songs/music
- How long should your concert last and why
- How to communicate effectively with your audience
- How to connect with your audience
- How to find out if a song you want to record is copyrighted, and how to obtain a mechanical license to legally record that song and include it in your album
- How to find out if a song is copyrighted, or if it’s public domain
Any of these topics and much more!
These sessions will be tailored to your needs, questions, concerns, etc.
(Please provide a phone number where you can be reached to schedule.)